|Posted on September 11, 2018 at 1:20 AM|
The AWL Weather Network is redesigning the Network Weather Information Downloader Computer (NWIDC) software. The purpose of this new and exciting version is to allow better and faster performance options and allows us to generate the AWN graphics within the software itself. With this new NWIDC software, the program will be able to:
- Perform better and faster with all of the program's programming rewritten.
- Graphics are internally generated by the software. No more files containing blank templates of the graphics.
- Clearer and cleaner designs of the graphics allow the program to display weather information in an easy to read format.
- Newly redesigned vocal narriation of important weather information lets you know of severe weather in your area.
- The NWIDC's main menu and settings menus have been redesigned for better ease of use.
- Software updates make sure that you are never caught off guard by issues with the software.
- The new NWIDC uses weather information provided by OpenWeatherMap, a service which provides weather forecasts and conditions for cities worldwide. Information from OpenWeatherMap comes from NOAA, CanadianEnviromental, and other weather agencies.
Categories: Company News/Press Releases